Sharing a quick and easy technique with you today in honor of Song of My Heart's 6th Blog Birthday week! If you'd like to try this simple WOW, you'll need a clear block (just about any size will do), Very Vanilla or Whisper White cardstock, and one or more colors of brush-tip markers. I also keep a baby wipe or dampened paper towel close by to clean off my block.
NOTE: be sure you do NOT use Blendabilities or any other brand of alcohol markers for this technique, or you will wind up with permanently colorful clear blocks!
SO EASY, huh? I wasn't kidding about it being a simple WOW! Here's my finished masculine card so you can see what I did with it after I learned the technique:
But wait... there's more! Try this technique with any size clear block and any juicy ink pad:
Like what you see? You can get all the products you need to do this technique at home quickly and easily by clicking any of the links below to go to my online store. Help me keep the tutorial library here at Song of My Heart free by placing an order! Thanks for your support!
- Clear Block Starter Bundle 
- Clear Block Cleaning Cloth 
- World Of Dreams Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- World Of Dreams Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Early Espresso Stampin Write Marker 
- Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Linen Thread 
- Neutrals Designer Buttons 
- Mini Glue Dots