My daughter's Frozen-themed birthday party is coming right up, and instead of buying invitations from the store, we decided to come up with our own, knowing Stampin' Up had plenty of pretty and glimmery papers we could use to recreate a wintery scene. I was strapped for time (like always) so we knew we'd need something quick and easy.
Enjoy this free photo tutorial and complete supply list for a super cute Elsa's gown card that will delight the heart of any little Frozen fan in your house!
Check this card out in my TAMS gallery: tams# 1517
Make your own DIY invites! Here's what you'll need:
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock 
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 
- Silver Mini Brads 
- All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment 
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon 
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Silver Metallic Encore Pad 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Sheer white or pale blue organza ribbon, at least one inch wide
- Shimmer Spray if desired (20 drops Shimmer Paint to 2 oz. 70% pure rubbing alcohol)
Thank you so much for checking out one of Song of My Heart's tutorials today! All of my tutorials are 100% free. Please leave a comment if you found inspiration here at SOMHS today--and if you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I'd be honored if you'd consider me yours--or even better, considering joining my team. Happy stamping!