Had to share this adorable punch art card my team member Debbie made for a friend's birthday. Isn't it cute? I'm not much of a hand at punch art, so I appreciated her permission to share this with you.
Now if you'll just make a Wookie card next, Debbie, I'll be all set for Birthday Week here at our house!
if you want to recreate Debbie's Yoda from Star Wars card, here's the punches you will need:
- 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch  (head, embossed with the Square Lattice Folder)
- Bird Punch  (Yoda's signature ears)
- 1/2 Inch Circle Punch  (eyes, black dots are markered on)
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies  (robe/sleeves)
- Word Window Punch  (lightsaber, with rhinestone on handle)
- Boho Blossoms Punch  (feet/hands)
- Confetti Stars Punch  (accents on background)
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack  (small stars, Silver Glimmer Paper)