I LOVE it when I get low on baby cards, because they are so fun to make! This weekend was a baby-card-making marathon in my stamp room, as I prep for my fall craft fairs.
Mostly I make singles, of course, but I like to have several cards for multiples so that anyone looking for them will find just the perfect card. I'll put all the singles in a second post or this one will get too large for the interwebz.
And of course, a first new baby makes a brand new grandma! So I made several of these for people to have on hand to congratulate special friends who are entering that wonderful new phase in life.
Have to change the sentiment on this next one. It should read "THREE new little someones!"
All these cards were made with the Something For Baby Stamp set. There are coordinating Framelits, too, so you don't have to hand cut the onesies, booties, rubber duckie, etc, if you have a Big Shot. Be sure to click the link below and check out all the sweet images in this baby set, the perfect addition to your stamp inventory. And feel free to contact me to order, or if you have any questions. Happy to help!
- Something For Baby Wood-Mount Bundle 
- Something For Baby Clear-Mount Bundle 
- Something For Baby Clear Stamp Set 
- Something For Baby Wood Stamp Set 
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Silver Foil Sheets