Sharing a couple of super quick and easy Christmas cards with you today using the adorable new Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating punch. The punch makes it a SNAP to pull together really cute holiday cards in no time flat. I totally called this one--I said it would be the most popular set in the 2014 Holiday Catalog, and it sure enough was! Click here to get your bundle for 15% off.
Here's another version. I subbed out Always Artichoke ink for the Cherry Cobbler, but other than that it is the same except I added a fourth tree to this one.
Super simple, yet something to be proud of sending out this year. That's what most of us are looking for this year and every year, as life doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon! Here's a supply list so you can see what you'll need to pull together to make your own Festival of Trees Christmas cards this year. Thanks for stopping by!
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
- Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Bundle (Stamp set and punch together, 15% off!)
- Tree Punch (separately)
- Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set (separately)
- Clear Block Starter Bundle
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star for tree topper)
- Gold Glimmer Paper
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (sayings)
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad (alternate color scheme)