Happy November, everyone! It's birthday week at our house and I'll have pictures to share as soon as I figure out why my camera quit talking to my computer. I love November not just because it's such a fun time for our family, or because it's gorgeously fall here in Wisconsin, but because for a little while out of our crazy busy lives, we pause, take a deep breath, close our eyes and ears to the world, and say, "thanks." Glorfying God is what we were created for, after all. So I love November and the centering effect that a refocus on thankfulness brings.
Today's pages are from the Scrapbook Marathon last month. I enjoy layouts that allow you a lot of freedom with the number of pictures you have for a particular page, and this is no exception. You can fill in as many or as few of the panels as you need to, as well as scatter some on the right hand group mat as well. It will be a busy quilt of color when it's done!
This page is an homage to the new In Colors, with Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Lost Lagoon paired with classic Garden Green and Night of Navy. I took the fun color scheme right from the Flower Pot Designer series Papers.
Here's a supply list so you can see what I used to make this Thankful For double spread. Thanks for stopping by Song of My Heart Stampers today. And remember, if you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I would love to be yours. I have satisfied online customers from all over the U.S. Scrapping is different now--your crafting group no longer is limited to the local!
Click any link below to shop now!
- 2014-2016 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Flower Pot Designer Series Paper 
- Garden Green 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- I'm Thankful For Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine 
- White Baker's Twine 
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons 
- Lost Lagoon 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon 
- Tangelo Twist 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon 
- Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon