Thanks to Cheat Sheets, this fun Color Wave card was a breeze! Click here to get a special bundle price on Cheat Sheets Collections 1&2 during December, and see what everyone is loving about these handy card-making helpers from Song of My Heart!
I made this Color Wave card with the five 2013-15 In Colors of Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush. Then it just made sense to use Flower Shop's whimsical flower with five differently patterned petals, one in each color, as my focal point. Punched with the coordinating Pansy Punch, embellish, and done! My kinda card.
- 2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Lots Of Thanks Wood Stamp Set 
- Lots Of Thanks Clear Stamp Set 
- 2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers 
- Flower Shop Wood Stamp Set 
- Flower Shop Clear Stamp Set 
- Gold Basic Metal Buttons 
- Linen Thread 
- Pansy Punch 
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.