I had so much fun making this card with the Partial Herringbone technique from my Cheat Sheets Collection #3, just released on January 1st! It's super easy to do, and perfect for using up scraps.
Click here for a special Sale A Bration Triple Bundle Deal on Cheat Sheets Collections 1-3 during January. I know you'll love these handy cardmaking helpers! Here's what one stamper had to say about them: "Ordered the first collection, and I am quite pleased. They are well-organized, the directions are concise and they are beautifully packaged. I will be back for more."
Thanks for stopping in today! Check back every day this week for pictures of other cards from my Birthday Bash card buffet. We had SO much fun. Now it's full speed ahead for the Stampalooza! Are you coming? I hope so!
- Oh My Goodies Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Oh My Goodies Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Back To Black Designer Series Paper 
- Smoky Slate Cut & Ready Card Bases 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- 2" Circle Punch 
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch 
- Stampin' Dimensionals