Sweetness! I love washi tape for quick and cute patterns just about anywhere. In fact I have a whole Pinterest Board just for washi tape! So I was excited to see that Stampin' Up now has washi tape sheets that you can punch out, die-cut, hand-cut, emboss--you name it! They are so fun to use, and so FAST. I designed this cutie pie hearts collage card for the Birthday Bash and it went together in a flash.
Here's the inside of the card with the rest of the sentiment (from the Petite Pairs stamp set):
Washi tape is semi-transparent, so you have to watch what you're layering under it, but it worked for this particular card to have the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge add some color and interest on the base card before sticking my washi-tape heart punches down.
Ready to make your own? Here's a complete list of what I used. Feel free to copy my design if you want--that's why I share them, you know! Thanks for visiting Song of My Heart today. if you need to order supplies, click any of the links below to go to my store (and psst.... it's Sale A Bration, so there's freebies to be had with every $50 ordered! )
- Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets 
- Sweetheart Punch 
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 
- Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine 
- Petite Pairs Wood Stamp Set 
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Tangerine Tango 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Silver Glimmer Paper 
- Free Sale A Bration reward choice #138634: Best Year Ever Accessory pack (buttons)