I can't believe how fast the last ten years have flown by! I've been anticipating this date for a few months now and plotting--I mean, planning--how to celebrate. I love a good party, and this is a VERY good excuse, so I think a week-long celebration is in order, don't you?
Here's the agenda for the week:
- Thursday April 23rd: SOMHS Facebook giveaways begin today! A free "thanks for your support" stamp set is our first prize. Leave a comment on the anniversary post to enter. Winner will be drawn Friday morning.
- Friday, April 24th: all orders placed today will receive a free set of April 2015 Cheat Sheets, SOMH's exclusive cardmaking helpers. You know you've been curious! www.Lyssa.stampinup.net
- Saturday and Sunday, April 25th-26th: Let's get crafty! Make me an anniversary or congrats card and post it online with the hashtag #SongofMyHeart. Every entry will get your name in a Monday morning drawing for a free chalkboard banner kit!
- ***Monday, April 27th:*** in honor of my actual anniversary date, I'll be giving away TEN free prizes over the course of the day. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for the most chances to win a prize that day!
- Tuesday, April 28th: Show the blog some lovin'! Leave a comment on one of Song of My Heart's blog posts and SOMEBODY will go home with a bundle of products worth more than $50!
- Wednesday, April 29th: Celebrate SOMH's newest venture, our YouTube channel, by watching a NEW video tutorial released for the anniversary, and leaving a comment there. One lucky winner will get all five 2014-16 In Color Classic Ink Pads!!
- Thursday, April 30th: it's a big day for us demonstrators as we'll get to see the new 2015-16 Idea Book & Catalog online. It will be a big day for one lucky Paper Pumpkin subscriber, too, because he/she is going to get a code to put in and get their Paper Pumpkins free for the next THREE months--a $60 value! New subscribers welcome. Click here to subscribe!
So there you have it--now, does that sound like FUN, or what??? Hope to see you all over the place with me online, participating in the anniversary celebration. I wish I could give you each a gift that represented the gift you have given me by allowing me to be your demonstrator and your friend. I appreciate you all, SO MUCH!
Thank you for a fabulous ten years--here's to the next ten!