I haven't used my Owl Builder Punch in a really long time, so it brought a smile to my face as I made this easy baby congrats card for a friend.
Design Tip: This layout is super simple--just scraps all chopped to the same length and run down the right hand side of the card, with a sentiment included in the same visual direction. The line, which would otherwise become boring, is broken up by the slightly-off placement of the owl focal point. Always do one unexpected thing on a card! Not only will it make your creation unique, it will prevent the card from being predictable.
Want to make your own? You'll need to order these supplies. Click any link to shop!
- Builder Owl Punch 
- Bravo Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper 
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim(retired, sorry!)