I've got several stamp sets I'm showcasing ONE last time before they retire from the 2014-15 catalog, that I want you to make sure you see before it's too late! The Stippled Blossoms stamp set has been a huge favorite for making really lovely, feminine cards.
I've seen Stippled Blossoms used with just about every color in the Stampin' Up rainbow, including hot pinks, pale blues, and even grays! it's rare for me to use more than three colors on a card, but I used a brand new color combo of Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon and Crushed Curry, for these two cards.
Stamps you'll need to recreate these cards:
- Stippled Blossoms Cling Stamp Set  Retiring! While supplies last
- Stippled Blossoms Wood-Mount Stamp Set  Retiring! While supplies last
- Oh My Goodies Cling Stamp Set 
- Oh My Goodies Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Dictionary Background Stamp Cling Retiring! While Supplies last (clear block F recommended)
- Dictionary Background Stamp Wood-Mount Retiring! While Supplies last