It's time to CELEBRATE! We successfully wrapped up another great month of 31 Pages in 31 Days. It's been a blast, and I appreciate you coming along for the ride as myself and many others took the challenge to create a page a day during the month of August and give ourselves a HUGE BOOST towards getting those memory albums accomplished. Even if you didn't get all 31 pages done, you should be proud of yourself for taking the challenge and working towards a very worthy goal. GOOD JOB!
Well, we're not DONE-done until the last day's inspiration page posts, right? So here it is! Do you love it?? The layout is brand spankin' new, from my brand new resource for papercrafters, called Scrapbooker's One Sheet Wonders Vol. 1. You can order it beginning September 1st, 2015!
Fitting that our final page of the series should have a "happily ever after," ride-off-into-the-sunset kind of theme, huh? I used a stamp from the Big News set and Tempting Turquoise ink for my headline, complementing it with floral stamps from Flowering Flourishes that kind of echoed my turquoise patterned paper.
I love how the pops of gold in the metallic foil doilies and the new metallic cording modernize the pages even though they are very flourishy and formal. The vintage faceted "glass" buttons also helped keep the color scheme cool and elegant, without introducing more colors or motifs.
Well, that's all she wrote, folks! I'm signing off on August and turning my attention to September. Sooo many exciting things start tomorrow!
- First of all, it's Opening Day for the 2015 Holiday Catalog, which I know you are all just chomping at the bit to get into!
- Secondly, it's Day One of my 30-Day Business Booster Challenge for Stampin' Up demonstrators. If you are one, read about this online challenge here.
- Third, there will be both new cardmaker's Cheat Sheets Collection #9 AND Volume 1 of the new Scrapbooker's One Sheet Wonders available to order starting tomorrow!
- And lastly, all the information for my two biggest Fall events will be going out tomorrow--the Amazing Autumn 10-10-10 Event (Oct. 10th) and the Fall Scrapbook Marathon (October 24th).
What a fun day! Be sure to sign up for my once-a-week e-newsletter so you stay on top of all the news.
Supplies for the Happily Ever After Page:
- Whisper White 12" X 12" Card Stock 
- Pansy Punch 
- Petite Petals Punch 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Vintage Faceted Buttons 
- Metallic Foil Doilies 
- Gold Cording Trim 
- Flowering Flourishes Clear Stamp Set 
- Flowering Flourishes Wood Stamp Set 
- Big News Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Big News Wood-Mount Stamp Set