NEW video released today from Song of My Heart! I am doing a series of four based on my presentation at the 2015 Stampin' Up national convention. Enjoy these three WOW cards and tips on how to do it yourself by adding custom color to Designer Series papers.
Here are the three cards closeup so you can see the details better. I learned a new trick when I was editing this video today, and I was able to figure out how to install still pics into the video so that my voice is still continuing the description, but there's a nice bright closeup of the finished project. I think that's going to be a big improvement for future videos. You'll have to let me know what you think!
This was the card that started it all...I was asked to speak at convention (in front of thousands of people, eep!) and I had JUST made this rose card, so I decided to theme my entire presentation around the papers and colors used on it. It made for a really nice, continuous series.
This one is really over-the-top, but I love it anyway. Sometimes your heart is full and you just have to go all-out with it. I'll be sharing how to make the flower and the scalloped circle doily in the next video--stay tuned!
- Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper 
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Butterfly Basics Wood Stamp Set 
- Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set 
- Me = Grateful Clear-Mount Stamps 
- Me = Grateful Wood-Mount Stamps 
- Gorgeous Grunge Clear Stamp Set 
- Gorgeous Grunge Wood Stamp Set 
- Subtles Stampin' Write Markers 
- 2015-2017 In Color Stampin' Write Markers 
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Blushing Bride 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace Trim 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Metallic Foil Doilies 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Silver Metallic Thread 
- Vintage Faceted Buttons 
- Classy Designer Buttons 
- Blushing Bride Sequin Trim 
- Metal Rimmed Pearls 
- Pansy Punch