I loooove this layout! Not only is it so easy, requiring no measurements at all, it uses up SCRAPS, which I have a ton of and always feel guilty pitching. So snag your scrap bin and make some of these quick cards with this cute layout from Cheat Sheets Collection #8. Don't have your Cheat Sheets yet? They're available in my Etsy shop, to instantly download! There's 13 different collections now!
One of the things I love about this particular layout is that you can change it up by adding or subtracting the horizontal strips, depending on what you have to play with--and you can alter the look by switching up on which side you add the little banners and focal point. The card above and below use identical materials and measurements, but the layout looks very different.
If you're not recognizing the shape behind my Flowering Fields stamped images, here's a fun tip for you: it's the Label Bracket Punch, turned on the side! It has a completely different feel to it, doesn't it? I love punches that really pull their weight by serving multiple ways.
I'd love for you to get Flowering Fields and the coordinating 12x12 Wildflower Fields patterned papers for ZERO COST! This month, every $50 order gets you a Sale-a-Bration 2016 reward choice completely free. So a $100 order would get you both the stamp set (in wood mount or cling mount) and the matching papers. Here's a sample order that would allow you everything needed to make these and MANY more cards, totalling $100 so you can get the set and papers for free!
Sample order to get the stamp set and paper free!
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  $7.00
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $7.00
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Subtles Stampin' Write Markers  $29.00
- Vintage Faceted Buttons  $6.00
- Banner Punch  $13.00
- Label Bracket Punch  $16.00
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch  $16.00
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper  $0.00 FREE plus
- Flowering Fields Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $0.00 FREE or
- Flowering Fields Cling-Mount Stamp Set  $0.00 FREE