Instructions for “You are Loved (a lot)” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Grateful Bunch (or any set with an elongated vine and several small flowers)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 and folded in half to form card. Mat is 2.5 x 5.5 inches. Strip is 2 x 5.5 inches
2. Fold card in half to form card.
3. Stamp the saying along the bottom edge of the Very Vanilla strip in Island Indigo ink.
4. Stamp the lace above the saying, in Rich Razzleberry ink.
5. Stamp the vine in Rich Razzleberry ink.
6. On scrap vanilla paper, stamp the triple daisy image in Island Indigo ink and punch out using the Blossom Bunch Punch.
7. Adhere the flowers to the vine as shown, using dimensionals.
8. Adhere the floral piece to the Island Indigo mat, and the matted piece to the cardfront as shown.
Need the supplies? Order them right from my online stamp store!
Click any link to go shop.