Instructions for “It's My Party” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Age Awareness
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo
Patterned Paper: It's My Party Designer Series paper stack
1. Card base is 8.5 x 5.5 and folded in half to form card. Mat is 3 x 4.25 inches. Patterned Paper is 2.75 x 4 inches.
2. Adhere patterned paper to mat and attach to center of cardfront.
3. Stamp sentiment and punch out. Adhere to the right hand side of the lower cardfront, partially overlapping the edge of the patterned paper piece.
4. Cut four pieces of linen thread about five inches long each. Hold three of them together and tie a knot near one end. Adhere that knot to the cardfront near the bottom left of the patterned paper piece.
5. Stretch the loose ends of the knotted twine up towards the top of the card and space them out slightly.
6. Punch out three balloons and adhere over the ends of the linen thread, using dimensionals.
7. Tie a bow out of the last piece of linen thread and use another mini glue dot to put it over the knot.
Suggested Color Combination
Hope you enjoy this quick and easy DIY birthday card design! I've included this extra BONUS design, if you don't have the Balloon Bouquet Builder Punch yet. If you're thinking about it, I recommend it--super fun and uses up scraps like nobody's business!
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today. Check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!