Still creating with my newest Big Shot Thinlets, "Flourish", but this time I turned to pink and cream for a totally different look than the cards I made in my previous Flourish post. The white-on-white look is so hot right now and it really plays up the lacy look. Sooo pretty!
From plain pink and vanilla I went on to add Crumb Cake.... and then the last card has some pops of Chocolate Chip. Love the easy layout on the card pictured below:
I think the torn edge helps relieve some of the rigidity of the strong horizontal mat, and extending the vine and flowers off the edge at lower left and upper right gives the eye a direction to travel, up towards the sentiment.
Not as crazy about this one, but I felt like it was still worth posting. I learn something new with each card I make--even if it's just what to avoid next time! I think the dark brown overwhelmed the other two colors.
I posted this card on the Song of My Heart Facebook fanpage and garnered a lot of great suggestions about how to change it up so it flows better. So fun to hear everyone's opinions! If you haven't followed SOMH on Facebook, it's time! And make sure to check "get notifications" so that Facebook will actually show my posts in your feed : )
Hope to see you there--but before you click away from here today, order what you need to make gorgeous greeting cards with your own set of Flourish Thinlets, at these links!
- Flourish Thinlits Big Shot Dies (use alone or with stamp set) 
- Flourishing Phrases Wood-Mount Bundle w/ coordinating stamp set 
- Flourishing Phrases Cling-Mount Bundle w/ coordinating stamp set
- Flourishing Phrases Wood-Mount Stamp Set alone 
- Flourishing Phrases Clear-Mount Stamp Set alone 
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform  (not required, but really nice!)
- Big Shot Die Brush  (not required, but super handy!
- Big Shot  Home Die-Cutting System
I appreciate your visit today! Please take a second to contribute to the crafting blogosphere by leaving a comment, clicking the "like" button, pinning to Pinterest, or Tweeting to friends. Every little sign of support keeps us encouraged and excited to share more. Thanks, friends!