I can't believe we're already to the final Scrapbooking Summer School page of the year! August always goes by too fast, and this one was no exception. But it does feel good to wrap up the four classes and finish out our page count in grand style. If the participants did every page and every homework exercise, they should finish up with 31 pages in total for the month. Hooray!
Today's inspiration page is rainbow-themed, inspired by the amazing intensity of the Emerald Envy base pages.
So sorry this first photo is a little blurry. My camera just would NOT photograph this page! I tried three separate times and finally had to just take the least blurry one and move on.
Rainbow Color Combination:
If you'd like to recreate this layout at home, here's the complete supply list! It looks amazing in any color combo imaginable, so don't feel limited to rainbow colors if you don't want to use them. You can also sub out the little heart punch for any small punch or die-cut--stars, flowers, trees, etc.
Supplies for Work of Art Page:
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Tempting Turquoise 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Cucumber Crush 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Pacific Point 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- 2016-2018 In Color 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock
- Whisper White 12" X 12" Card Stock
- Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Work Of Art Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
- Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- Other: little heart or other small punch
That's it from me today--my parents are in town just on a flying visit and we have lots going on with it being the first week of school. Thanks for taking time our of YOUR busy life to come see me here at Song of My Heart! See you tomorrow for Day 26.