Instructions for “Butterfly Wishes” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Watercolor Wings, Party with Cake (sentiment)
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum
Patterned Paper: In Color 2016-18 12x12 Stack (Dapper Denim pattern)
Accessories: white Baker's Twine, paper doily, Basic Pearls, dimensionals.
1. Card base is 8.5 x 5.5 and folded in half to form card. Sweet Sugarplum mat is 4 by 2.75 inches.
2. Cut your patterned paper to 4 x 5.25 inches and adhere on card base with a 1/8th inch margin on all sides.
3. Stamp desired sentiment on the lower right of the Sweet Sugarplum mat. Adhere about 1.5 inches up from the bottom of the card.
4. Stamp your butterfly base in Sweet Sugarplum ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the butterfly details and edges in Dapper Denim ink.
5. Cut out the butterfly by hand (or use the coordinating Bold Butterfly Framelits for the Big Shot or Cuttlebug.)
6. Adhere the butterfly to the cardfront as shown, using dimensionals. Center above the sentiment.
7. Embellish with pearls, twine, and a small strip of lace doily peeking out above the mat behind the butterfly.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.