Instructions for “You are My Sunshine” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Marina Mist, So Saffron
Cardstock: Whisper White pre-cut Note Cards & Envelopes; Crushed Curry
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlets, Big Shot, mini glue dots, candy dots.
1. Card base is pre-cut and scored Whisper White notecard.
2. Stamp the large flower in the lower right hand corner with full-strength Marina Mist ink. Stamp again without re-inking up and to the left.
3. Stamp smaller flowers as desired to create a grouping, using So Saffron ink.
4. Use candy dots, pearls or brads in the centers of the two large flowers.
5. Die-cut the "sunshine" saying on the Big Shot and adhere it so that the upper candy dot is the dotted "i" in sunshine, using mini glue dots.
6. Stamp the "you are my" saying above the die-cut, using Marina Mist ink.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!