I'm so excited to share my newest adventure with you--the Class of the Month Club! It's the most flexible club option out there. I'm so SURE you're going to love it, that I'm not even requiring a commitment to "lock you in."
Here's how it works!
What Does Lyssa Prepare Each Month for COTM Club Members?
- I choose a stamp set each month and design 4 beautiful cards with it. They will range from easy to intermediate, with at least one advanced fancy fold or technique every month. There will also be 2 bonus designs, giving you even more ideas for that set!
- I'll create a 6-8 page PDF document with full-color photos, cutting measurements and step-by-step instructions, along with lots of tips for all four of the cards. Any necessary templates and cutting guides will be included.
- I'll "sneak peek" a couple of the projects, so you can decide if you're going to participate for the month. No surprises!
What Do COTM Club Members Have to Do Each Month?
- You place your order for the Suggested Order for that month (or the dollar equivalent, if you already own some of the items) on my Shop with Lyssa site, using the club code. This lets me know you want to be in Class of the Month Club and get the perks and points!
- The club code will be published by the first, and your Suggested Order (or dollar equivalent of other products) must be placed by the 20th. You'll be able to see what's on sale for the month and adjust your personal order to get what YOU want to add to your tools and supplies.
- Your order will come straight to you--no waiting for the hostess to close, or trying to schedule pickups.
What's the Typical Cost for COTM Club Each Month?
- The total will vary slightly each month depending on the stamp set, but will always be about $30-35. Your club order will need to be at least that for the month, before shipping and taxes.
- Class of the Month Club is a fantastic way to stick to a crafting budget and still get lots of bang for the buck! I'm on a budget, too, so I know what it's like to want both supplies AND ideas--and have to choose between them. With COTM Club, there's no having to choose! Get BOTH every time you participate, as often as YOU are able to participate.
What Happens After Your COTM Club Order Each Month?
- The club PDF file will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours after your order. Just print it out and start creating! Your friends and family won't know what's gotten into you. The PDF will go to the email address you used when you ordered unless you tell me otherwise.
- I'm completely confident you'll fall in love the full-color photos, measurements, step-by-step instructions, design hints and practical tips that you'll be receiving every month for COTM Club.
- Start a binder for the amazing files you'll be getting each month, and you'll soon have an envious collection of tried-and-true inspiration right at your fingertips. Your skills will grow with each additional month as you play along.
What Are Your COTM Club Rewards?
This is the FUN PART! Every time you participate in Class of the Month Club, you get a point. When you get five points, you get a $30 shopping spree--and I'll pay the shipping! This club is NOT a commitment for a certain time period--you participate at YOUR convenience! Play along as your budget allows, and whenever you've been able to take part five times, reward yourself with something fun and FREE.
Every participant also gets their own main catalog and appropriate seasonal publications. And everyone who places a Class of the Month Club order will get a Free Product Sample of the Month inside a handmade thank-you card in the mail. The surprise sample could be ribbon... embellishments... papers... you never know! You will really enjoy getting an extra little goodie to use on a couple of projects of your own. Try it out--and if you like it, put it on your club order next month!
I'm so excited for Class of the Month Club!
I can't wait to share the cards with you! Will you be participating?
Maybe you'll wait for the sneak peek of the featured stamp set and decide?
I can't wait for you to become a Class of the Month Club Member... so I can SPOIL you rotten! Hope to see YOUR name pop up on the list next month. Email me anytime! [email protected]
I am a demonstrator also, but would love to see how you do these projects but can't afford to purchase from you.
Is there an alternative for people like me?
I certainly would not mind paying for instructions etc as I love the work I have seen of your on Pinterest.
My email: [email protected] name is Glenna Gruman.
Thank you for your time.
Posted by: Glenna Gruman | 06/27/2017 at 07:30 AM
Hi Glenna! Thanks for your kind comments! I do put just the insturctions up in my Etsy store as a download every month after the month the class runs. Here is the link: http://bit.ly/SOMHSetsy You will also find my Cheat Sheets Collections, Scrapbooker's One-Sheet Wonders, $% Classes to Go and other fun templates and project files there. Hope that helps!LZ
Posted by: Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek | 06/27/2017 at 11:01 AM