Instructions for “Beautiful Bouquet” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Old Olive, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig
Cardstock: Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Berry Burst
Accessories: Berry Burst Finely-Woven Ribbon, Layering Circles dies, dimensionals.
1. Card base is Thick Whisper White 5.5 x 8.5 inches and folded in half to form horizontal card. Cut three 3.5 x 1.25 inch pieces of Whisper White for floral images.
2. Stamp the stems on each piece using Old Olive Ink.
3. Stamp the corresponding flowers on each stem, using Berry Burst ink.
4. Stamp the flower centers using Fresh Fig ink. Stamp the desired saying on scratch Whisper White.
5. Punch out saying or use Layering Circles dies to create a mat from Berry Burst cardstock.
6. Arrange floral image pieces in a grouping to the left side of the card. Adhere using dimensionals.
7. Wrap Berry Burst ribbon around card front with ends landing where the saying will cover them up. Attach saying piece with dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
It's fun to be fancy... but if you have 15 minutes, you have time to make a beautiful handmade card.
Who needs a card from you today?