Instructions for “Fabulous Flamingo” card designed by Tammy Wrobel, a Song of My Heart demonstrator team member. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Fabulous Flamingo, Work of Art
Ink: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Peekaboo Peach
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
1. Card base is Pool Party cardstock cut to 5.5 x 8.5 inches and folded in half to form horizontal card. Cut a background of regular Whisper White measuring 4 x 5.25 inches.
2. Stamp the saying in Early Espresso ink in the bottom right corner of card.
3. Stamp the swash stamp from Work of Art in Soft Suede ink, centered on the cardfront, above the saying. Clean the stamp.
4. Stamp two more swashes stamp in Pool Party ink, above the Soft Suede one. Clean the stamp.
5. Stamp the final two swashes in Peekaboo Peach ink to complete the background.
6. Use Early Espresso ink to stamp the flamingo, reeds and palm branches, as shown.
7. Adhere the cardfront to the card base. Stamp inside saying and stamp envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
It's fun to be fancy... but if you have 15 minutes, you have time to make a beautiful handmade card. Who needs a card from you today?