For those of you visiting Song of My Heart for the first time, we're in the middle of a month-long scrapbooking blog series and challenge. Every single day in August--each year now for several years--I post an inspiration page for you to copy outright or just enjoy. People from all over the world play along on the challenge support group on Facebook. Join us just to see what everyone's making, or to participate and get some of those albums finished up!
And if you're not a scrapbooker, I'm still posting all my usual cards, photo tutorials and design tips this month, too. Call me an over-achiever!
I really like today's layout! I was inspired by a diagonal paper that Scrapbooking Summer School participant Jana Turbyfill used for a layout she shared on the challenge support group. I cut a sheet of Delightful Daisy 12x12 in half diagonally and the spread grew from there. It had a super pretty color scheme.
Stampin' Up! Suggested Color Combo:
I used a LOT of papers and tools on this page! Here's the list....
Stampin' Up! Shop with Lyssa:
- Subtles Best 12" X 12" Cardstock Pack
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- So Saffron 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Chocolate Chip 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Dapper Denim 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
- Large Numbers Framelits Dies
- Milestone Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- 1/4" Copper Trim
- Big Shot
Sometimes you keep it simple and sometimes you drag out every tool and paper you own. What can I say? You totally understand, or you wouldn't be here spending your time with me, right?! Thanks for making Song of My Heart a piece of the happy in your day.