Hey everyone! Thanks for tuning in for Day 23 of 31 Pages in 31 Days! I can't believe I haven't missed a day yet!! How are you doing on your goal? If you're playing along, leave a comment or ask to join the Facebook challenge support group. People are posting AMAZING things there! I've gotten a bunch of ideas stashed for my next round of immersion scrapping.
Today's inspiration page a sweet anniversary page with the irresistible Daisy Punch. I just can't get enough of that flower!
The measurements for this layout are SO easy, I just have to share. Cut a sheet of 8.5x11 in quarters. Arrange three of the pieces as shown above, and cut the fourth in half to make the two smaller mats. Voila! Nearly-instant layout.
I used quite a few different products on this page, when all was said and done. Here's a complete supply list:
Product List: Need supplies? Click to shop with Lyssa!
- Subtles Best 12" X 12" Cardstock Pack
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack (daisy center, die-cut "love")
- Color Theory Card Pack (one card, trimmed down)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Daisy Punch
- Classic Label Punch
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- 5/8" Burlap Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Swirly Bird Photopolymer Stamp Set (tiny flower)
- Sunshine Sayings Wood-Mount Stamp Set (saying)
- Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies ("love" die-cut)
That's it from me today--it's the first day of school for us! Although we might put off the traditional front-porch pictures until the chickenpox scabs are totally off! I was so proud of the way my kids handled themselves through this unexpected epidemic. MOMMY may have felt like throwing a fit, but the kids never did, even though it effectively ruined their last three weeks of summer. Ah, well. We all lived, including me!
Have a fantastic day, friend! Thanks for making Song of My Heart a part of it.