Ready to learn something new? I'm super excited to announce this round of Song of My Heart's awesome "no commitment" club, Class of the Month! Learn new layouts, tips and tricks in the comfort of you own home, with me as your personal stampin' instructor! Complete online club details here.
****No need to sign up or register! Just shop with the code, which tells me you want to play along. I'll email to welcome you to the club and keep track of your participation points! ZERO HASSLE!!****
All six of the projects created for you this month use Coffee Cafe, our featured stamp set (or die-cut bundle!!!) for August 2017.
I hope you'll play along with our fun new online club whenever you can--and remember, every fifth time you participate, you get a $30 shopping spree and I pay the shipping! Read all the details about the club and how it works here. The August code is NG7DH42N.
See an August sneak peek above! This is just ONE of the seven projects featured in this month's COTM Club PDF files.
The August 2017 COTM Club "Suggested Order" Total is: $35.50
- Coffee Cafe 16-piece photopolymer stamp set, $21.00
- Coffee Break Designer Series 12x12 papers, $11.00
- Corrugated Elements embellishments, $3.50
- OR any product(s) of your choice, totaling at least $35.50 before shipping & tax
- DON'T FORGET: if you have a Bonus Days coupon to use, your order must still total $35.50 or more after the coupon has been applied.
- And PSSST....Coffee Cafe is also available in a bundle with the coordinating Framelits! Save 10% off regular price.
Ready to participate? The August COTM Code is NG7DH42N. To join, just place your order of at least $35.50 (before shipping and tax) at http://bit.ly/shopwithLyssa no later than August 25th, and the project files will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. You'll also be receiving a hand-stamped thank you card from me, with the FREE Product Sample of the Month inside, something new and fun to try!
What will you learn this month as a VIP club member?
Join the club and take the class along with us!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.