As soon as I spotted Night of Bethlehem in the 2017 Holiday Mini Catalog (page 26), I knew it would find a home on my stamp room shelves! I prefer inspirational Christmas cards, and this one, with adorable artwork and beautiful sayings, was a no-brainer.
You can go really fancy or super clean with this set, and I was so pleased to experiment and find a design simple enough for my Christmas Club ladies to make during our monthly sessions. If you'd like to recreate this card at home, here's the instructions!
- One pack of Basic Black cardstock will make 48 card bases.
- Cut two 4x5.25 inch pieces of Whisper White for each card base (front, and inside to write on).
- Die-cut the Bethlehem scene right out of the front of the Whisper White cardstock front, about an inch from the bottom edge.
- Adhere the Whisper White front "negative" onto the Basic Black card base with SNAIL adhesive.
- Use mini dimensionals to attach the Bethlehem scene back into the Whisper White card front, slightly lower than where it was cut from. This will leave a rim of Basic Black cardstock showing through to highlight the die-cut cityscape.
- Stamp stars and sayings as desired, inside and out. Embellish with rhinestones.
****Please note: the Night in Bethlehem stamp set (in wood mount or cling-mount) and Bethlehem Edgelits bundle will be available beginning September 1st.****
Click any link to shop with Lyssa!
There's so many different holiday styles to choose from in the Stampin' Up! 2017 Holiday Mini Catalog! Did you get yours yet? They have begun arriving already. If you don't have a demonstrator or haven't ordered in a while and have dropped off my mailing list, please email me at Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com for a free copy! You'll be blown away by the incredible ideas inside. The hardest part will be narrowing down which designs to make this year!