Instructions for Summer Daisy card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Daisy Delight, bundle with punch
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: pre-cut Notecards & Envelopes; Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Papers: Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper Pack
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots, Linen Thread
Tools: Daisy Punch, Softly Falling textured embossing folder, 3/4 inch circle punch
1. Card base is pre-cut Whisper White note cards measuring 5 x 3.5 inches. Cut the Delightful Daisy papers to 3 x 4.5 inches. Adhere with darkest portion of the design at the top, and lightest at the bottom.
2. Stamp the saying in Old Olive ink directly on the patterned paper, across the bottom of the card.
3. Punch out two Daisy punches from scrap Whisper White and adhere together.
4. Punch out a 3/4 inch circle from Crushed Curry and emboss with dots using the Softly Falling folder. Adhere to daisy center.
5. Adhere daisy to cardfront, upper center, using a dimensional.
6. Add two large loops of Linen Thread as shown, and a scattering of three of the pale green Glitter Enamel Dots.
7. Stamp inside saying and stamp envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
It's fun to be fancy... but if you have 15 minutes, you have time to make a beautiful handmade card. Who needs a card from you today?
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.