Instructions for A Beautiful Blessing card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Papers: Color Theory 6x6 pack
Embellishments: Linen Thread
1. Card base is Cajun Craze 5.5x8.5 inches folded in half. Crackle finish paper layer (Color Theory) is 4 x 5.25 inches. Cajun Craze mat is 4 and 5/8ths by 3 and 1/8ths inches, and Whisper White layer is 3 x 4.5 inches.
2.Stamp the sunflower on the upper middle of the Whisper White piece, using Crushed Curry for the bottom layer and Cajun Craze for the top.
3. Stamp the flower center and the saying in Chocolate Chip ink.
4. Stamp the leaves in Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake.
5. Tie a knot of double stranded Linen Thread around the lower card of the sunflower image. Mat on the Cajun Craze piece.
6. Adhere crackle finish paper to card base with an equal margin on all four sides. Add spatter stamping if desired, to weather.
7. Adhere the sunflower image to the center of the card, using dimensionals.
8. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!