Instructions for A Cup of Coffee card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Coffee Cafe
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Papers: Coffee Break
Tools: mini Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Card base is Crumb Cake 5.5x8.5 inches folded in half. Coffee Break background is 4 x 5.25 inches.
2. Adhere the background paper to the center of the card base, with equal margins on all four sides.
3. Stamp the Happiness is saying on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock.
4. Carefully slice each part of the sentence into a strip. Trim the ends to remove excess cardstock around the words.
5. Reassemble the sentence starting from the bottom up, as shown, using mini Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the strips up off the card base.
6. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
I know, I know--two posts in a row with the Coffee Break papers! I can't help it! I just want to make sure everyone gets theirs before the sale ends on October 31st, 2017. Read about the Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.