I am so honored to have had a small part in the design of this new tool from Stampin' Up! The Stamparatus is an indispensable positioning tool that allows you perfect placement EVERY time. Input from thousands of demonstrators resulted in a product with all of the very best features and none of the drawbacks of other positioners--with a sleek and sturdy design and some WOW new developments, to boot.
- Multi-step stamping? Bring it on! You'll never waste cardstock trying to line things up again.
- Multiples of the same card? No problem! Set it up once and stamp as many as you want.
- Partially-stamp an image? Never fear! You can stamp again in precisely the same spot.
- Compatible with both red rubber cling-mount and clear photopolymer stamps
- Built-in rulers and gridlines for quick measuring and placement
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper, but not take up tons of space
- 2 clear grid reversible hinged plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with without having to change stamps!
- 2 strong bar magnets to hold the paper in place (less finger-pinching than round magnets)
- Magnet storage areas built into the bottom of the worksurface--never lose them!
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps included, for best impressions
- Easily wipes clean with baby wipes or tissue
- At $49, compares very favorably to other positioner tools on the market ($60-$100+)
Ready to see more? Watch this short video that covers the basics of what the Stamparatus does, why it has multiple plates, how to use it for regular stamping and making multiples, and storage and cleaning tips. Five Things You Need to Know About the Stamparatus.
Isn't that SOOO exciting? I'm so pumped to get my hands on the finished project that our special leadership team has been working on for over a year now! Of course, the rush to order this new tool is expected to be pretty intense. Stampin' Up hates to disappoint anyone with backordered items, so they are offering three special "reservation periods" to help space out the shipments, since the manufacturers can only produce so many at one time.
The special preorder reservation periods are as follows:
- November 16-30th, 2017 (for delivery around Feb 1st, 2018) SOLD OUT, Sorry!
- December 5-30th, 2017 (for delivery approx March 15th, 2018)
- January 15-30th, 2018 (for delivery about April 15th, 2018)
I can't wait to share in this fun, one-of-a-kind preorder with you! If you have any questions please feel free to email me. And if you're local, watch for this new tool at my events beginning January 1st!