Instructions for Sparkling Rainbow Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Ribbon of Courage (sentiment)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Whisper White Baker's Twine
1. Card base is Thick Whisper White cardstock, 11 x 4.25 inches, folded in half. Rainbow strips are 5.5 x .5 inches.
2. Adhere the rainbow strips diagonally across cardfront, in rainbow order. Trim off excess from edges.
3. Punch three "clouds" with the Tree Builder Punch, from scrap Whisper White cardstock. Adhere as shown, using dimensional adhesive.
4. Stamp desired saying on a strip of scratch Whisper White, tear off excess, and adhere to card where desired.
5. Sprinkle rhinestones randomly on clouds and rainbow. Tie a bow of twine around hinge of card and knot the long ends. Brush Wink of Stella on clouds and rainbow for a generous coating of glitter.
6. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!