I am delighted to announce the April 2018 Class of the Month, featuring a fantastic masculine set, Truly Tailored. The patterns in the paper pack had us at hello. Plaid! Houndstooth! Stripes! Then the funny sentiments in the stamp set--WITH a matching punch--won us totally over. I have been waiting for three months to share these projects with you!
Read about how my one-of-a-kind online club works! There is no commitment--play along ONLY when YOU want to! I'll keep track, and when you've participated five times, you'll get a $30 shopping spree, on me! Accumulate 10 points and pick out $60 worth instead.
See an April sneak peek above! You're going to have so much fun pulling together fantastically coordinated cards with this suite. I'm also sharing a variety of NEW techniques like the one shown on this card, to make the Tailored Tag punch even more versatile! These are just some of the things you'll learn in this month's class projects. Let's do it!
No need to sign up or register! Just shop with the code, which tells me you want to play along. I'll email to welcome you to the club and keep track of your participation points. Your PDF will be emailed automatically, and in a few days you'll get a card in the mail with this month's sneak peek product samples. All YOU do is shop and play! This is the easiest club you've ever been a member of : )
The April 2018 Code is VAX7VJH2 and the "Suggested Order" Total is: $34.00.
- Truly Tailored cling mount stamp set and Tailored Tag punch BUNDLE, #147752 $34.00
- Truly Tailored wood mount stamp set and Tailored Tag punch BUNDLE, #146089 $41.25
- True Gentleman Designer Series paper pack, $145593 $11.00
- True Gentleman cardstock asst pack, #145595 $8.00
- True Gentleman wooden buttons, #145596 $7.00
- Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon, #145597 $8.00
- OR any product(s) of your choice, totaling at least $34.50 before shipping & tax
I hope you'll play along with our fun online rewards club whenever you can--but especially this month because this bundle is not to be missed! Got questions? That's what I'm here for. Email me at Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com