Instructions for "Looking Sharp" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Truly Tailored
Ink: Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Papers: True Gentlemen Designer Series Paper
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, or Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Tailored Tag punch, dimensionals
Embellishments: corduroy ribbon
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card.
2. Cut four 2 x 2 inch squares of any four coordinating papers.
3. Adhere the squares in a grid at the top of the card.
4. Add a .75 x 4 inch strip of cardstock to the bottom to complete the background.
5. Add a 2 inch strip of corduroy ribbon to the bottom of the lower left square.
6. Stamp and punch out desired sentiment and adhere as shown, with dimensionals.
7. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!