I'm so glad everyone's been enjoying the April 2018 Class of the Month! From your enthusiastic response, I can tell you've been wanting some practical layouts and ideas for masculine cards. While these projects will work with any patterned papers, they look especially good with the True Gentleman suite. And it's retiring, my friends... so you'll want to get it while you can!
This exclusive card design in particular is going to be a favorite layout for years to come. It's just one of the seven projects and two fancy folds in this month's club. If you like systematically learning new layouts, techniques and tricks, join us anytime just by shopping with the code!
When you shop with the club code for the month, which tells me you want to play along. I'll email to welcome you to the club and keep track of your participation points. Your PDF project files will be emailed automatically, and in a few days you'll get a card in the mail with this month's sneak peek product samples. All YOU do is shop--then play!
****This month's Sample of the Month is a generous sampling of ALL the Tutti Frutti papers, plus embellishments!***
The April 2018 Code is VAX7VJH2 and the "Suggested Order" Total is: $34.00.
- Truly Tailored cling mount stamp set and Tailored Tag punch Retiring BUNDLE, #147752 $34.00
- Truly Tailored wood mount stamp set and Tailored Tag punch Retiring BUNDLE, #146089 $41.25
- True Gentleman Designer Series paper pack, $145593 $11.00 RETIRING, while supplies last!
- True Gentleman cardstock asst pack, #145595 $8.00 RETIRING, while supplies last
- True Gentleman wooden buttons, #145596 $7.00
- Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon, #145597 $8.00 RETIRING, while supplies last!
- OR any product(s) of your choice, totaling at least $34.50 before shipping & tax
Please note that the Tailored Tag punch itself is not retiring. You'll have to wait and see what it coordinates with in the next catalog : )
I hope you'll play along with our fun online rewards club whenever you can. I love nothing more than placing the free shopping spree orders for club members! If you have questions, please drop me a line or leave a comment. Happy Creating!