Instructions for "Cherry Blossom Chair" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlets (chair die), mini Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card.
2. Whisper White is 3.25 inches by 4 inches, with a mat of Early Espresso measuring 3.5 x 4.25 inches.
3. Stamp the branches in Early Espresso ink, on the upper left side of white cardstock.
4. Stamp the blossoms in Blushing Bride ink, to align with branches. Stamp extra blossoms along the "ground."
5. Stamp the desired saying in the upper right space. Mat the image piece and adhere to cardfront.
6. Die-cut the Adirondack chair and adhere to lower right with mini dimensionals.
7. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!