Instructions for "Accented Blooms" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Accented Blooms
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
Tools: stapler, Tailored Tag punch, Blender Pens
Accessories: Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon, dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card. Score Thick cardstock before folding to prevent cracking.
2. Stamp the large floral frame image in Tranquil Tide ink on the lower right area of the cardfront.
3. Stamp the "hello" solid image stamp in Highland Heather ink on scratch Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out using the Tailored Tag punch.
4. Adhere the tag to the floral frame using dimensionals. Add a Glitter Enamel Dot on either end.
5. Use a Blender Pen and ink from the ink pads to add a little coordinating shading and color to the floral frame image.
6. Embellish with a fold of ribbon stapled to upper left top.
7. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!