Hey everyone! How are you doing on your challenge? Post your progress in the 31 Pages in 31 Days support group on Facebook! Today is only Day Four, so there is plenty of time to hop in and join the fun.
Today's "around the neighborhood" inspiration page is not my typical style, but I like how it turned out--and I hope my Scrapbooking Summer School participants will enjoy learning to make it, too, because it's in their Week One packets! Here's some of the details.
I've had the Touches of Nature stamp set for quite a while now but never managed to get ink on it until now. WOW is that a gorgeous set! I used Soft Suede ink for all the stamping, and the headline was done with the Make a Difference alphabet stamps.
Here's what my SSS 2018 participants will be using to make their layout:
Stampin' Up Product List : click any link to shop with Lyssa!
- Neutrals 12" X 12" Cardstock  Soft Suede
- Subtles 12" X 12" Cardstock Pack  Balmy Blue
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper 
- Touches Of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Make A Difference Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tag Topper Scalloped Punch 
- Leaf Punch 
- Pearl Basic Jewels 
- Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins 
- Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim 
- Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine 
So what will you take away from today's inspiration? The layout? embellishments? Color scheme? Stampin' placement? Don't forget to join the Facebook group so we can see what you're making and how you're loving the intense focus on scrapbooking this month.
Psst... you can join the group just to see what others are doing, too! It's ok if you're not able to do the challenge this month. Just be sure to save and pin the ideas so you can hit the ground running when you DO have time.
Hope to "see" you there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.