Wanna read something funny? I just looked back at my very first blog post, written ten years ago September 1st. It's a cute snapshot of who I was at the time and the style that would come to characterize my writing. I'd been a demonstrator for 3 years and was just beginning to get an inkling of how much the Lord was going to use Stampin' Up to bless our family.
I find it hilarious that I didn't think I'd have much to say... the text-heavy posts that followed that first one are a testament to just how much I wanted/needed to connect with other crafters out there!
Fast forward 10 years--I'm still living a life I love, although the pathway has zigged and zagged here and there--still crazy about Stampin' Up--and still hungry to connect with crafters. I think about you guys all the time and can't wait to share what I'm working on!
This stat kinda speaks for itself: 3,395 posts.....that translates to 1.075 posts per day for 365 days x 10 years. Now you know where I spend all my free time : )
Well, I really think this calls for a celebration, don't you? And because I love themes, and 10 is such a fun number, let's do 10 posts in September with 10 giveaways and deals!!! Tell all your friends we are PARTYING in September at Song of My Heart. Look for posts with the 10th anniversary logo and leave a comment according to the directions in the post as to how to enter.
Let's start with a bang! Our first deal is a doozie:
- Winner gets a STAMPARATUS positioning system for just $10.00!!!
- Regular price is $49.00 plus shipping
- Cannot be sent outside the U.S., sorry!
- $10 must be paid by 9/30 via http://paypal.me/songofmyheart
- Please only post if you are 18 years of age or older and willing to pay the $10 deal.
- Enter by leaving a comment and telling us what YOU were doing 10 years ago this fall.
- Winner will be posted in the next anniversary post! So keep coming back to see if you win.
Thanks so much for helping me celebrate this milestone! And thank you even more for listening to what I have to say. I count you all as flowers in my garden.