- You get it. You get just as excited as I do about a new catalog, a cute set, an easy WOW technique. I can SQUEE and no one laughs, because they just SQUEE'D too!
- We speak the same language. We see in Stampin' Up colors. We discuss font styles and long-retired sets and use weird acronyms and abbreviations and everyone else looks at us like we're nuts. It's like our own little nerd club.
- You don't judge. You understand that paper really does call your name and that ribbons sometimes jump into your cart when your back is turned. No one has ever told me, you have too much paper. Probably because no one wants me to say that back at THEM, but ok.
- We understand the magic of the mess. Out of chaos, comes order. We couldn't arrive at the end product without getting all these toys out to consider. No matter that the whole table is piled six inches deep. The card is finished!
- You trust me with helping prepare for your special-est occasions. It's an honor to assist you to design announcements for your first grandbaby or favors for your daughter's wedding. We celebrate life's greatest moments with graduation cards, milestone birthday invitations, anniversary banners and more.
- We feed off each other (but not in a bad way, like parasites, because eeew.) Your creativity sparks mine, and mine sparks yours, and we're individually more creative because of the amazing imagination and endless color combinations others produce.
- You make me want to be better. The way you guys believe in my dreams and care about my little special family is so humbling and sweet. Your cheerleading makes me feel like I really can tackle big goals because it's a win for both of us and we're all just amazed at what can happen in someone's life just because of paper and ink.
- You brighten your world. People who infuse everything they do with personality, kindness and color are MY KIND OF PEOPLE. I love that you use your talents to make a difference and spread joy. Keep it up!
- You make my day. Comments, cards, emails, Facebook messages, a chatty thread, a funny meme... whenever we connect, my day is the better for it. I'm smiling before I even read what you wrote or see what you loved enough to Pin.
- We know the magic of a simple card. We know exactly what it's like to get that special envelope and know there's a folded hug inside. And we love giving that feeling to others, too.
As we finish up our tenth anniversary blog celebration, let me express my appreciation one more time.
I'm so glad there's you, and I'm so glad we met.