Instructions for "Peaceful Place" easy masculine notecard designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Peaceful Place, Praying for You
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Darling Label Punch Box, Dimensionals, 1 inch square punch
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card (half sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock).
2. Cut Cajun Craze to 3.75 x 5 inches and Very Vanilla to 3.5 x 4.75.
3. Stamp the large scene in Early Espresso ink on the Very Vanilla.
4. Mat on Cajun Craze and adhere to center of card base.
5. Stamp saying on scratch vanilla and punch out with 1-inch square punch.
6. Mat saying with Darling Label punch of Cajun Craze and attach on cardfront where preferred, using dimensional.
7. Stamp inside card and on envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.