Instructions for "Wreath & Bow" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Wishing You Well
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Papers: Dashing Deer
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow
Embellishments: Red Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card (half sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock).
2. Cut three pieces of coordinating Christmas-patterned papers to 2 x 4 inches. Arrange the darkest color at the bottom, the medium tone at the top, and the lightest in the middle.
3. Adhere the papers to the cardfront as shown, starting with top and bottom pieces and leaving a 1/8th-inch margin on sides and top/bottom. Tear the top and bottom edges of the middle piece before adhering down over the gap between the upper and lower pieces.
4. Cut Whisper White to 2.75 inches square, and Early Espresso mats to 3 inches square.
5. Stamp green wreath in center of white piece, with red bow at top.
6. Stamp any short word or small phrase in the center of the wreath.
7. Adhere wreath piece to mat and attach to card front as shown, using dimensionals.
8. Add multiple small red rhinestones to wreath for berries.
9. Stamp inside card and on envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!