Instructions for "Wishing You Well" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Wishing You Well
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Quilt Top embossing folder, dimensionals
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches Tranquil Tide, folded in half to form card (half sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock).
2. Cut Pool Party cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches.
3. Run Pool Party piece through the Big Shot with the Quilt Top folder. Adhere to card base.
4. Cut Very Vanilla to 2.75 x 4 inches.
5. Stamp flower stems in Pear Pizzazz ink, leaving room to stamp the sentiment below.
6. Stamp sentiment and flowers using Bermuda Bay ink.
7. Attach flower piece to center of card front, using dimensionals. Add a few pearls for embellishment.
8. Stamp inside card and on envelope to match, if desired.
Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here! If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card.
Stamping doesn't have to be fancy and intimidating. Let me know if you're a beginner stamper and I'll send you some fun resources via email to help you get started cutting cardstock and stamping like a pro in no time. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com