Every time Sale-A-Bration rolls around on the calendar I can't help but look at the fantastic deal on the Starter Kit and secretly wish I could order it again! You guys are getting amazing deals during this special and I'm a little teeny bit jealous : )
Just for funsies, I looked at the deal for 2019 and decided to figure out what I'd choose if I could get a second Starter Kit. Maybe it will help some of you who are thinking about joining the fun!
So the 2019 Sale-A-Bration sign up special is two fold this year, for the first time. The first option is the regular $99 Starter Kit, but with $175 worth of product, instead of $125. That's pretty sweet, especially considering you get to pick it all out yourself, unlike most companies who don't let you customize anything.
The second option for the Starter Kit costs more, $129, but still comes with the $175 worth of goodies in addition to an exclusive limited-edition tote that's valued at $50.
It goes without saying I'd go for the tote! I was given the opportunity to buy one early, and so I've actually been using this bag. It's not an exaggeration to say it's my favorite one of all the various totes and rollies I've bought over the years. it's like the Cadillac of stampin' bags!
So if it were me, I'd go for the $129 option. If I was picking out the $175 worth of goodies, then, here's what I'd choose and why:
- Bundles with punches (I'm suffering from Framelit fatigue right now) like Butterfly Gala, Piece of Cake and Vibrant Vases
- Stampin' Blends, because good grief they make even ME look like I can color, and I have to have ALL the colors
- all the background stamps I don't have yet, because they save me SO much money on patterned paper
- Best Bunny and the Bunny builder punch, because spring is right around the corner and that bunny is totes adorbs
- and if I still had money left, I'd get more of that gorgeous lace paper in the new Petal Pink color and designs
Of course there's no restrictions at all on what YOU could choose, so here's a couple ideas to consider. If you've been crafting a while, you might use the deal like a giant coupon to help you complete your collection:
- using the $175 for only $99 to change your old inks over to the new style of ink pads
- use the $175 for just $99 to order pretty much every Stampin' Blend color we carry
- using the $175 for just $99 to get the Big Shot and a ton of accessories, folders & dies for it
- use the $175 for only $99 to get all 50 reinkers (40 main colors and 2 sets of 5 In Colors refills)
- use the $175 for only $99 to get the Stamparatus, the carry case, accessories plus $100 in new stamps to use with it
- using the $175 for just $99 to get the Clear Block Bundle PLUS $100 worth of cling stamps to go with them
See what I mean? In all of these scenarios, you save a whopping $75 in product plus zero shipping (there's no shipping on the Starter Kit, only tax).
PS-- don't worry about being a "second class citizen" on my team if you join just for the deal and the discount. News Flash: that's why WE all joined, too! And then we stayed because it was fun, simple and easy. Any type of demonstrator is welcome on my team, whether you are your own best (or only!) customer or whether you want to build a business and make some money over and above what you already spend on stamping toys.
Click here to pick out your $175 worth for $99 & no shipping: http://bit.ly/joinSUnow
Or email me here if you have questions! I love to tell my friends about the best bargain ever. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.