Instructions for "Lilypad Lake" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Ink: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay
Card: Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes (four watercolor designs)
1. Card base is the ombre Pool Party base from Delightfully Detailed note card assortment.
2. Stamp the water lines image in Bermuda Bay ink across the bottom of the card.
3. Stamp the sandy bank in Crumb Cake ink just above the water line.
4. Stamp the heron in Basic Gray ink so that his legs overlap the water and sand but not his body.
5. Stamp the grasses in Old Olive ink randomly along the bank and in the water.
6. Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner in Old Olive ink.
7. Stamp inside card and on envelope to match, if desired.
Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here! If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card.
Stamping doesn't have to be fancy and intimidating. Let me know if you're a beginner stamper and I'll send you some fun resources via email to help you get started cutting cardstock and stamping like a pro in no time. [email protected]