Instructions for "Mountain Cactus" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Flowering Desert (cacti) and Waterfront (mountains, sand, sentiment)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink
Card: Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
1.Stamp the tall saguaro cactus in Granny Apple Green.
2. Stamp the shorter prickly pear cacti around the base on either side, using Call Me Clover.
3. Stamp the agave plant off once on scratch paper, then add to background in both shades of green.
4. Stamp the mountains in a line in the "distance," and the cactus blossoms, using Petal Pink.
5. Stamp the ground near the mountains and base of the cactus in Crumb Cake, and the sand speckles in stamped-off Crumb Cake.
6. Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner area using Granny Apple Green.
What other stamp sets can you combine to make a scene? Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here! If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card.
Stamping doesn't have to be fancy and intimidating. Let me know if you're a beginner stamper and I'll send you some fun resources via email to help you get started cutting cardstock and stamping like a pro in no time. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
Thank you. I needed your encouragement about “done” or “perfect”
Posted by: Marilou | 03/12/2019 at 12:04 PM
Love your card! Both of the stamp sets are favorites of mine. I love how you used them together. Thanks for sharing!
Posted by: Pam | 03/12/2019 at 03:49 PM
Lyssa, you make the cutest cards. The desert one really appeals to me as we live in AZ for the winter. I like your chit-chat style of communicating! Thank you for your inspiration.
Posted by: Joey Tipping | 03/12/2019 at 09:39 PM
Your scene with these two stamp sets is outstanding.
Posted by: Madeline Trainor | 07/11/2019 at 10:23 PM