We're wishing farewell to these products as they take a bow and leave the stage! Every year we have a retirement list of items that won't be in the next catalog, and it was released today. Be sure to take a last look at each of these papers, dies, stamp sets and more and see if any of them really needs a home in your crafty closet!
Here are both the lists by page number, which will allow you to flip through the catalog in one go. I use a sharpie and make a little dot on my books, or you could x out the item number, too.
Download the NEW! Main Catalog retiring list by page number here: Download Edited retirement list 2019
Download the Spring catalog retiring list by page number here: Download Occasions Catalog retirement list edited
Retirement Party Hostess Code: get a sampler pack of retired goodies (papers, die cuts, ribbons, embellishments) free with your order when you use the code S2QEZXZ7 at http://bit.ly/shopwithLyssa. Your order needs to be at least $30 before shipping and tax in order to qualify for the free sampler.
Couple of things to note:
- *****BIG THING TO KNOW: wood-mounts AND the old not-terribly-sticky "clear" mounts are going away. I've marked the ones returning in the wonderful new CLING style!
- Items that are being reconfigured will be in the new catalog but changed in format in some way. Maybe a new manufacturer, new quantity, new pattern or color--so check for the items marked with an asterisk.
- There are a LOT of dies and embossing folders on this list. Due to a change in manufacturing partnerships, it's a little bigger turnover than usual. Any dies or folders not listed as retiring will be in the next catalog.
- ALL of the In Color 2017-19 products are leaving, including anything with the colors Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Fresh Fig. Pick up some backup refills and cardstock so you can keep enjoying this collection!
- Stamps will remain available all the way until the final week of May because we manufacture those ourselves. However, we don't make our own paper, cardstock, embellishments or dies, so when those things are sold out, they are totally gone for good. So if you need to spread out your wish list into a couple of orders, get the "consumable" things first and leave the stamps for last.
- Don't forget to use the party code and get your free sampler if the order is at least $30! If you have questions, feel free to email me at Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
Have fun browsing the list and seeing what's left of your wishlist that you still wanted to get. I am excited for the new catalog, so that helps a lot with the twinges I get when I see sets like my beloved cactus stamps in Flowering Desert or the classic Lovely As A Tree are leaving us. They've earned a lifelong space on my stamp shelf.
I'll be posting a "favorites" retirement list shortly, along with my personal recommendations for other retiring products that deserve one last look!