Instructions for "Mountain Creek" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla
Paper: Wood Textures, Gold Metallic Foil
Accessories: Gold Metallic Pearls
- Cut cardstock to 11 x 4.25 inches and fold in half to form top-hinge card.
- Stamp card base with spatter stamp in Crumb Cake ink. Set aside.
- Stamp the nature scene in Early Espresso ink on 3.25 x 3.5 inch Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Adhere stamped image to a 5 x 3.5 inch piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock, leaving empty space at the bottom.
- Cover the empty space with a 1.5 x 3.25 inch piece of Wood Textures paper.
- Adhere to card base centered and flush with top hinge.
- Stamp sentiment strip, cut ends into pennants and adhere across wood.
- Add small pennants of gold on either side of sentiment and embellish with gold pearls.
- Stamp other nature images inside card to finish.
Perfect for Father's Day or masculine birthdays. Want other quick and cute card for the guys in your life? Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here! If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card.
Stamping doesn't have to be fancy and intimidating. Let me know if you're a beginner stamper and I'll send you some fun resources via email to help you get started cutting cardstock and stamping like a pro in no time--plus a free 200+ page catalog at no cost! Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com