Scrapbooking Summer School © registration is now open for 2019!
Ready to get some scrapbooking accomplished? For eight years now, Song of My Heart's Scrapbooking Summer School© has been a fantastic "immersion" course in traditional 12x12 scrapping. Participants return year after year for the great layouts and efficient methods presented in this online class.
Here's what you can expect when you take Scrapbooking Summer School with me!
- Make 7 pages with each class kit, 3 double-page spreads and one single page
- Scrap 31 pages in 31 days--28 class pages and three optional "homework" challenges
- Craft professionally designed, colorful, highly-embellished spreads--no skimping!
- Emphasis on multi-photo layouts rather than impractical "single-photo" pages
- Access to month-long support in a Facebook group just for scrappers
- Exclusive handouts, and FREE Scrapbooker's One-Sheet Wonders
- Try out all the latest in coordinating papercrafting products from Stampin’ Up!
- Create versatile pages covering a wide variety of occasions, including birthdays, seasons, events and everyday
- Use the methods and techniques learned in class to continue to progress on other albums, too.
- Learn from a veteran instructor with a professional background in graphic design & layout
- ENJOY the feeling of having truly accomplished significant progress in preserving your family memories!
I hope you will read these exciting details and decide to join us! This class series has gotten RAVE reviews every year. Everyone loves the BOOST they get in productivity and motivation that lasts for months to come.
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION is just $100 (just $25 per class!) if you register by June 30th, 2019.
- PLEASE NOTE: during July 1st through 20th as I will be out of the country; you may go ahead and pay and leave your info but I will not be responding to confirm or answer questions until after the 20th.)
- REGULAR REGISTRATION is $110 if you register between July 1st-20th.
- or PAYMENT PLAN REGISTRATION: two separate payments of $55, one now and the remainder by August 15th